Oneida County UW-Extension offices closed Jan. 3-4
The Oneida County UW-Extension Office in the lower level of the Rhinelander-Oneida County Airport in Rhinelander will be closed Thursday and Friday, Jan. 3 and 4, 2013, for office reorganization. Normal office hours will resume at 8 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 7, 2013.
Those wishing to contact the Oneida County Land and Water Conservation department on those days are asked to call (715) 365-2757 or (715) 365-2755.
The staff of both Oneida County UW-Extension and Land and Water Conservation looks forward to serving the residents of Oneida County with educational and conservation programming in 2013.
- Hodag Memorial Invitational Youth Baseball Tournament
- Governor Scott Walker announces Wisconsin walleye initiative
- 7th Annual Hodag Run for Your Life on June 29
- Wausau Paper finalizes Wisconsin mills sale plan
- Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- YMCA Eagle River announces winner of weight loss competition
- Upcoming DNR boating safety courses
- Oneida County ATV/UTV trail system & Enterprise Campground opening May 22
- Hodag varsity baseball hosts Lakeland in double header
- YMCA hosting Teen Character Banquet