Oneida County UW-Extension offices closed Jan. 3-4
The Oneida County UW-Extension Office in the lower level of the Rhinelander-Oneida County Airport in Rhinelander will be closed Thursday and Friday, Jan. 3 and 4, 2013, for office reorganization. Normal office hours will resume at 8 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 7, 2013.
Those wishing to contact the Oneida County Land and Water Conservation department on those days are asked to call (715) 365-2757 or (715) 365-2755.
The staff of both Oneida County UW-Extension and Land and Water Conservation looks forward to serving the residents of Oneida County with educational and conservation programming in 2013.
- Questionable: What are the rules for shoveling sidewalks?
- Trains, Planes and Cars opens Dec. 6
- Historically Speaking: School days
- Preliminary deer hunt results show enthusiasm is high, though temperatures as well as harvest numbers came in low
- Small Business Saturday is this weekend
- JWMS and Culver’s plan Share Night Dec. 4
- Questionable: Wild pigs in Oneida County?
- Plaques commemorate Mock Trial team success
- Veteran's Day Event
- AT&T donates $30,000 to support new career development program in Rhinelander