Northwoods Wolf hunt to close today, Friday, November 16.
According the DNR website, Wisconsin’s wolf season will close today in zone 2 and zone 4, the zones that cover most of the Northwoods region of far northeast Wisconsin. The two zones had a combined quota of 25 wolves and as of November 16, 22 had been registered as harvested. The season had opened on October 15 and will close as regional quotas are met and statewide no later than February 28, 2013.
- Upcoming DNR boating safety courses
- Oneida County ATV/UTV trail system & Enterprise Campground opening May 22
- Hodag varsity baseball hosts Lakeland in double header
- YMCA hosting Teen Character Banquet
- Hungry bears emerge as spring arrives
- YMCA Midnight Moonshine Run on July 6
- RHS Hodag softball team dominates in double header against Antigo
- Affordable Care Act informational program May 16
- It's National Police Week; vigil for fallen officers broadcast online tonight
- Animal of the Week: snapping turtle