Eagle River YMCA welcomes another certified personal trainer
The Eagle River YMCA has announced that Mandy Rottier is now certified and available for personal training.
Rottier has an associate degree in physical therapy from Northeast Wisconsin Technical College. She worked as a physical therapist assistant before getting her personal training certificate from the National Council on Strength and Fitness. She has been on a personal fitness journey and intimately knows what it takes to regain control of body weight and to train for 5k and half mile running events.
Personal training has always been available at the YMCA in Eagle River. For more information, log on to ymcaofthenorthwoods.org or call (715) 479-9500.
- Northwoods School of Dance performance
- Business Closeup: Sportsman Cafe Custom Catering
- Minocqua Riders brat feed
- Young Professionals to host fundraiser for Wild Instincts
- Robinson named director of Milestone Senior Living
- Reduce waste and save money this holiday season
- Manitowish Waters Chamber is collection site for warm clothing
- Brown County Publishing purchases Star Journal
- Big Top Chautauqua at Campanile Center
- Karen Teter, AuD, achieves Academy Scholar status