Katherine Sternberg and Nathan Biebert were married Oct. 6, 2012, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Athens.
The bride is the daughter of Rev. David and Alice Sternberg of Rhinelander. She is a 2007 graduate of Martin Luther College in New Ulm, Minn. The groom is the son of Rev. Timothy and Linda Biebert of Neillsville. He is a 2009 graduate of Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary in Mequon and serves as pastor of St. Paul Lutheran Church of Athens and Grace Lutheran Church of Wausau.
The couple resides in rural Wausau.
- Obituary: Eric "Hobo Soul" "Malachi" Dale McCoy
- Obituary: Glenn M. Lundin
- Sternberg-Biebert wedding
- Meyers-Boehlen engagement
- Engagement: Deede-Bloedorn
- Anniversary: Priebes and Nickersons
- Engagement: Ellyse Wenos and Jacob Kulba
- Rhinelander ArtStart Gallery to officially open Thursday, July 19
- Ministry welcomes family nurse practitioner
- Northwoods Breastfeeding Coalition awarded for obesity prevention efforts