Nativity Catholic School honor roll, 2nd quarter
6th grade: David Bennett, Connor Cooper, Ty Dunleavy, Bridger Flory, Grace Heck, Abby Krueger*, Taylor Mehling, Andrea Olds, Michelle Pazdernik, Maddie Quinn, Emma Roberts*, Nathan Roberts, Ben Sheth*, Ryan Spafford, Dante Steinmetz, Libby Umlor, Payton VanZile, Matthew Von Oepen.
7th grade: Ashley Adams*, Brittany Bredeson, Cami Buchmann, Kourtney Carrico, Cara Dreifurst*, Jared Fabich, Aaron Fernandes, Megan Fernandes, Jasmine Labs, Alec Lowry*, Conor Natrop, Abby Oettinger, Ellen Padgett, Erin Palutsis, Shandi Peitsch, Bradley Quade, Livi Roberts, Carly Seidl*, Anna Sturzl, Rachel Uhlarik*, Quinn Werner, Gunnar Zemski.
8th grade: Olivia DeNamur, Anna Eckardt, Lauren Fabich, Katie Gilbert, Max Holperin*, Carmen Incha*, Kade Kennedy, Shelby Kuehn, Abby Lesch, Miranda Maney, Gunnar Millot, Sara Moller, Matthew O’Melia, Andy Padgett, Grace Quinn, Autumn Rappley, Matthew Reinthaler, Ellie Rickman, Robert Ritchie, Chuck Roberts, Tianna Rolain, Christopher Schaeffer, Sydney Schallock, Tait Spencer, Delanie Stafford*, Logan Wild, Sydney Zettler*.
The Nativity Catholic School honor roll is based on a grade point average of 3.00 or higher. An asterisk represents a GPA of 4.00 or higher.
- Learn to make food that’s good for the soul at School of the Arts
- School funding information meeting
- Minnesota State University–Mankato local graduates
- Improve digital photography skills at School of the Arts
- Our Turn: The year comes to a close
- Free insurance continuing education classes May 18 at Nicolet College
- JWMS FACT hosting teen lock-in
- JWMS FACT group creates powerful anti-tobacco messages
- More Northwoods students earn Nicolet College credits while in high school
- World Book Night reaches the Northwoods