School District of Rhinelander to hold community meetings for referendum information
The School District of Rhinelander is hosting a series of Community Meetings to answer questions and provide information on the upcoming District Referendum.
Upcoming Meetings include -
1/16 - Kiwanis Club of Rhinelander, noon at the Days Inn (Claridge)
1/16 - Rhinelander Lions Club, 6:30 p.m. at the Fireside Supper Club
1/23 - Q & A Session, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. at Northern Coffee Haus
1/24 - Q & A Session, 5 to 6 p.m. at James Williams Middle School
1/25 - Q & A Session, 11 a.m. to Noon at Oneida County Senior Center
2/5 - Q & A Session, 5 to 6 p.m. at Northwoods Community Elementary School Library
2/6 - Q & A Session, 5 to 6 p.m. at Central School Gym
2/7 - Q & A Session, Crescent Elementary (time announced shortly)
2/7 - Q & A Session, 5 to 6 p.m. at Pelican Elementary
2/11 - Q & A Session, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Rhinelander High School Library
District administrators and staff will be available to answer questions and provide information to anyone wishing to attend.
More details on the informational meetings may be found on the district's website. Click on the "Referendum Information" link that appears in the upper right.
- Culvers ‘Share Night’ raises money for James Williams Middle School
- Our Turn: Why do teenagers do irrational things?
- Library Rambler: How I lost my eyebrows
- Weekly events scheduled at Rhinelander District Library
- James Williams Middle School first quarter honor roll
- Northwoods AAUW raises money for college scholarships
- RHS students of the month
- Kiwanis student of the week
- Historically Speaking: School days
- JWMS and Culver’s plan Share Night Dec. 4