Small Business Saturday Nov. 24
Downtown Rhinelander Inc., The Rhinelander Area Chamber of Commerce and I Buy Local urge shoppers to support local, independently-owned businesses on Small Business Saturday, which will be held Nov. 24. These businesses are an important part of the community and help to make Rhinelander a unique small town, so shoppers are encouraged to show support for them by shopping at these businesses on that day.
Small Business Saturday is a nationally supported initiative. The idea is to encourage and financially support small, local businesses during one of the busiest shopping weekends of the year. These businesses often get eclipsed by big box retail and e-commerce on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Small Business Saturday is a day to shop small and shop local.
- FCEDP highlights past successes and looks toward the future
- Making Tracks: Upcoming event volunteers needed
- Hometown Trolley expands production, will create new jobs
- New owner for Tower Inn in Manitowish Waters
- Walking Up Main Street: Big changes in the works for DRI
- Lunch and Learn to focus on identity theft protection
- Commerce: You’ve decided to start a business…
- Rhinelander chamber’s tourism marketing wins advertising awards
- Registration open for Rhinelander Girlfriends Getaway
- Edward Jones recognized for employee satisfaction