Huven earns Fraternal Insurance Counselor designation
Pauline M. Huven of Rhinelander, a Catholic Financial Life advisor, has attained the Fraternal Insurance Counselor (FIC) designation. Huven specializes in retirement and estate planning.
The FIC title is an educational designation that can be earned by career life insurance advisors associated with fraternal insurance societies. Representatives devote more than one year to meet the examination and career development criteria set by the Fraternal Field Managers Association.
Huven’s office is located at 315 S. Oneida St., Suite 201, Rhinelander.
Catholic Financial Life is a faith-based membership organization that offers financial services and fraternal member benefits to individuals and families.
- FCEDP highlights past successes and looks toward the future
- Making Tracks: Upcoming event volunteers needed
- Hometown Trolley expands production, will create new jobs
- New owner for Tower Inn in Manitowish Waters
- Walking Up Main Street: Big changes in the works for DRI
- Lunch and Learn to focus on identity theft protection
- Commerce: You’ve decided to start a business…
- Rhinelander chamber’s tourism marketing wins advertising awards
- Registration open for Rhinelander Girlfriends Getaway
- Edward Jones recognized for employee satisfaction