The Northwoods United Way, serving Forest, Oneida, and Vilas counties, is beginning the agency review process for the 2019 funding cycle. Any programs and/or agencies that are interested in finding out more about funding criteria or interested in completing an application are encouraged to contact Nancy Sattler, executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-202-3344.
The Northwoods United Way helps fund agencies that provide programming within one of the organization’s impact areas: Providing basic needs and self sufficiency, promoting health, healing and crisis intervention and strengthening children, youth and families.
Funds are allocated in the most efficient manner to human care agencies that meet the following criteria:
• Offers a human care service.
• Is open and non-exclusive for membership.
• Demonstrates a need within the community.
• Can show the quality of their service, impact in the community and the numbers they serve.
• Service provided is not duplicated by another agency within the same service area.
• Is government, tribal or a registered 501c3 with the Internal Revenue Service.
Application deadline is Friday, April 13, 2018.
The Northwoods United Way, Inc. is a locally directed organization, working to improve lives by mobilizing community resources and strategically investing in human service programs.