STAR JOURNAL REPORT
The Northwoods United Way, serving Forest, Oneida, and Vilas counties, is beginning the agency review process for the 2018 funding cycle. Agencies that provide programming within one of United Way’s impact areas are encouraged to apply for funds.
Those impact areas include providing basic needs and self sufficiency, promoting health, healing and crisis intervention and strengthening children, youth and families.
Funds are allocated to those human care agencies that meet the following criteria:
• Offers a human care service
• Is open and non-exclusive for membership
• Demonstrates a need within the community
• Can show the quality of their service, impact in the community and the numbers they serve
•Provides a service that’s not duplicated by another agency within the same service area
• Is a government, tribal or a registered 501 c 3 with the Internal Revenue Service
Programs and/or agencies interested in finding out more about the funding criteria, or interested in completing an application can contact Nancy Sattler, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 715-202-3344. Application deadline is April 14, 2017.
The Northwoods United Way, Inc. is a locally directed organization, working to improve lives by mobilizing community resources and strategically investing in human service programs.