The Wisconsin Woodchucks will be in town June 6 for what is becoming an annual event sponsored by Rhinelander GM. Players age 6-14 are invited to attend the Chevy Youth Baseball Instructional Clinic. Participants will spend time learning the fundamentals of baseball such as hitting, fielding, and pitching with certified instructors from the Wisconsin Woodchucks. The clinic is from 9 a.m. to noon at the Hodag Park little league fields.
Registration is required.
- Go to www.youthsportsclinics.com
- Click the blue “Register Now” button
- Select “Wausau” in the drop-down menu
- Enter the password “playball” (all lowercase, no spaces) and click “Submit”
- Click “Register Now” for desired session and enter registration information. Click “Add Attendee” on the next screen to add players.
- Click the blue “Complete Registration” button at the end of the page to submit your registration!
- Don’t forget to download the waiver(from the website OR your confirmation e-mail!). Each child must have a completed waiver to participate!
Chevrolet is most notably recognized on the national level as the “Official Vehicle of Major League Baseball.” Chevrolet has expanded the support of Major League Baseball down to youth baseball players in communities across the country. The Chevy Youth Baseball program is a grassroots, community outreach program geared toward bringing together America’s favorite brand, Chevrolet, with America’s favorite pastime!
Chevy Youth Baseball establishes a positive relationship between dealers and the communities they serve.