What is eligible?
· Rhinelander Rotary supports programs and projects that benefit the Rhinelander community and area. Community projects, organizations, non-profits may receive one time or periodic support but funding the same program or project on an annual basis is not eligible. For example, if a project was supported in 2012, it would not receive funding in 2013.
· Funding of projects and programs supported by tax based organizations is eligible, however direct support of tax based organizations is not eligible.
· Requests must fit the mission of Rotary and be local to the Rhinelander area.
· Allocations are not made to individuals.
How to Apply?
· Please review the above links and mission of Rotary.
· Submit an email with an attached completed form. Click here for the form.
· Requests will be accepted each year between Sept 13- October 31, 2013.
· The Allocations Committee will review the requests by early November and the contact person on the form will learn of the decision by late November.
Who to contact?
Corky McReynolds, Chair
Rhinelander Rotary Allocations Committee
email@example.com or 715.453.4106