The YMCA in Eagle River has announced the following hours and programming for the week of spring break:
Closed Good Friday, March 29; open Saturday, March 30, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.; closed Easter Sunday, March 31. The rest of the week, the YMCA will be open its regular hours.
The Y is in the midst of the spring 1 group exercise class schedule. Classes are normally suspended for spring break. This year, group exercise instructors are donating their time to offer these classes at no charge during spring break:
- Monday, April 1 – studio cycling with Deb Boone, 4:45 p.m.
- Monday, April 1 – Zumba®, 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 2, and Thursday, April 4 – studio cycling with Deb Boone, 5:45 a.m.
- Thursday, April 4 – yoga flow with Kate Remme, 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 4 – Zumba®, 8 p.m.
- Saturday, April 6 – studio cycling with Deb Boone, 7 a.m.
- Spin classes require registration. To reserve a bike, call (715) 479-9500.
- Saturday, April 6 – gentle yoga stretch with Kate Remme, 10 a.m.
- Saturday, April 6 – Zumba®, 8 a.m.
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, fitness fusion with Mandy Rottier at 6 a.m.
- Wednesdays, kettlebell with Mandy Rottier at 11:45 a.m.
For more information about the YMCA’s programming, call (715) 479-9500 or (715) 362-9622. Registration is available at both and drop-ins are welcome without a reservation for a fee of $6. Equipment is provided.