The School District of Rhinelander is hosting a series of community meetings to answer questions and provide information on the upcoming district referendum.
Upcoming meetings are scheduled as follows:
• Jan. 16 – Kiwanis Club of Rhinelander, at noon at the Days Inn (Claridge); Rhinelander Lions Club, at 6:30 p.m. at the Fireside Supper Club.
• Jan. 23 – Q&A session, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. at Northern Coffee Haus.
• Jan. 24 – Q&A session, 5 to 6 p.m. at James Williams Middle School.
• Jan. 25 – Q&A session, 11 a.m. to noon at Oneida County Senior Center.
• Feb. 5 – Q&A session, 5 to 6 p.m. at Northwoods Community Elementary School Library.
• Feb. 6 – Q&A session, 5 to 6 p.m. at Central School Gym.
• Feb. 7 – Q&A session, Crescent Elementary (time to be announced); Q&A session, 5 to 6 p.m. at Pelican Elementary.
• Feb. 11 – Q&A session, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Rhinelander High School Library.
District administrators and staff will be available to answer questions and provide information to anyone wishing to attend.
More details on the informational meetings may be found on the district’s website at rhinelander.k12.wi.us. Click on the “Referendum Information” link that appears in the upper right.