Looking for something to do after school? Want to give your child life skills? Sign up for fall swim lessons! The YMCA of the Northwoods offers a wide variety of swim levels from parent/child classes to learning the competitive strokes. With so many convenient times, there’s one to surely fit your schedule!
Here are 10 great reasons to take swim lessons as the YMCA of the Northwoods:
1) Kids are safer in and around the water when they can swim.
2) YMCA lessons allow children to progress at their own pace.
3) The warm family pool is a safe, fun place to learn.
4) Classes are small so kids get one-on-one attention.
5) The experienced swim teachers are great with kids.
6) Each lesson builds on previous skills learned.
7) YMCA lessons include water safety and boat safety.
8) YMCA core values – caring, respect, responsibility and honesty – are part of every lesson.
9) Classes are fun and include water games and free play time.
10) Swimming is a healthy lifelong sport!
Swim lessons are offered in the morning as well as in the afternoon and evening. Registration is easy; simply call the YMCA at (715) 362-9622 or stop by the welcome center. There’s a class that’s right for your child’s needs. Private and semi-private swim lessons are also offered.